BIC is a proudly South Australian commercial building company, founded in 1989. We are a locally focused organisation who is committed to innovation, ongoing excellence and customer satisfaction. Our experience and skill diversity is consistently applied to a variety of projects and includes involvement in the planning, design, management and construction phases. We work across all commercial sectors, including offices, hotels & restaurants, schools, universities, childcare,
- Building strong client relationships
- Honesty and integrity
- Creating efficiencies – in all areas , with all stakeholders
- Staff wellbeing and continuous development
- Thinking local – sourcing Australian wherever possible
- Safe Work Environment – BIC have developed a comprehensive WHS system, as an employer and co-ordinator of subcontractors we understand it is our total responsibility to provide a safe working environment for all personnel. All employees and site personnel are inducted into BIC’s WHS system. Our WHS system works in conjunction with our CM3 accreditation, that pro-actively focuses on preventing work-related injuries.
- Quality Assurance – BIC
are committed to meet the requirements ofAS/NZS ISO9001:2016. Our Quality Assurance System is seamlessly integrated throughout the organisation’s systems to ensure quality is at the forefront of all aspects of the business. BIC pride themselves on the strength of their internal processes and implementing continuous improvement. View our Quality Policy.
- Environmental sustainability – BIC have embraced green building principles and recycling of materials features highly on their projects. BIC is committed to the protection of the environment from pollutants and actively practise conservation measures.
- Government Pre-qualification – BIC are DPTI prequalified and provide building services to a number of government departments and several local councils.
- BIC have been members of Master Builders of SA for over 25 years